Saturday, April 25, 2015

#the100dayproject

I am not sure what you would call this, but this project is really a lot of fun.  I have been able to connect with some great designers/crafters... and I am learning Instagram!  

Now we are only in Day 19, so only 81 more to go!  My goal is to have a different project for everyday... mostly fabric but I am also throwing paper beads in the mix as well.

So with that, here are the next projects that have been completed for the past week!!!


Candle Wraps


'Pandora' Style Paper Beads


Corner Book Markers


4" Mini Totes


Checkbook Covers


Sun Glass Sleeves/Cases


IOS/Android Tablet Sleeves


Zippered Box Cases


Patches for my husband's Softball Team, yes he begged me!


Chunky Paper Beads


Miniature 'Heart' Quilt


Striped Block Miniature Quilt


So stay tuned more will be coming!  And get connected...


No comments:

Post a Comment