Monday, April 13, 2015

#the100dayproject


This is a great way to see some awesome ideas and art that is being created...  If you want to see more artists, go to Instagram and search for the hash-tag #the100dayproject...

I was cautious to join this program as it does take a certain level of commitment, but I threw myself into the challenge and I am totally enjoying it.  I have met some wonderful new artists and have seen some great works!!!

We are at Day #7 and below are the products that I have created so far...


Travel/ Cosmetic Pouch Set


Quilted Key Chains


Gloves ~ this pattern has actually been changed to Oven Mitts...


Paper Beads ~ Style #1


Paper Beads ~ Style #2


Baby Burp Cloths


Coffee Cozy

Every Monday I will be giving an update on the products completed, so stay tuned!!!  And Again, connect with Instagram and search for #the100dayproject...

Take care and have a great week...

Desiree







No comments:

Post a Comment