Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Designs: It's all in How We 'Clutch" it!!!!

Hey Everyone...

It's been awhile since I last posted some new items I have designed.  So I am making up for it now! There are three great clutches I have designed that are great for everyday or those nights out on the town in your favorite 'little black dress'...

The first being shown is a fold over clutch with a wristlet strap...Has an inside pocket for those business cards that we all must carry around...  The closure is a loop/knot configuration I developed recently once folded into itself to hold it in place.

It measures approximately 10" wide x 7 1/2" high (when folded) 12" high (when not folded)...

These will be appearing in the shop soon [just have to wait for my photography equipment to come in (very exciting)]!!!


Fold Over Clutch (front)


Wristlet Handle


Inside showing pocket


Close-up of Loop/Knot Closure


Fold Up Clutch when not folded

Now I know above I stated there were three, but I am going to put you through some suspense....  MORE TO COME!!!!

Have a Great Day Everyone!!!

Desiree

www.madeathomequilts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment